marți, 23 iunie 2009

Mr.Shingli

Primita pe mail

Dear recipient, i am shing li, Bank manager or bank of oversae,Taiwan.I would
respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential
and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a resuit of this mail.
i contacted you independently of our investigation and no one
is inform of this communication.A British oil consultant/contractor with
the Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation, Mr.Courtney Steven made a numbered
time (Fixed) Deposit of $30,000,000.00 for twelve calendar months and not
too long Mr. Courtney Steven died from an airplane crash. The bank immediately
launched an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert about the
situation and also to claim his estate. In his bio-data form, he listed no next of
kin. In the field of private banking, opening an account with us means no one will
know of its existence, accounts are rarely held under a name; depositors use numbers
and codes to make the accounts anonymous.
According to the Laws of Republic of China, at the expiration of 6(Six) years,
the money will revert to the ownership of the Chinese Government if nobody applies
to claim the funds.What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but
I want you to understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who
finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. I alone know of the
existence of this deposit as far as Bank of Overseas is concerned, the bank's management
has no single idea of what? the history or nature of the deposit. They are simply awaiting
instructions to release the deposit to any party that comes forward.
I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. If my offer is of no appeal to you,
delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. If you give me positive signals, I
will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I will always call you and please contact me
only through this email below. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically
monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy.
Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note I am a family man, I have a wife
and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences may
be, Upon receiving your reply, I will then furnish you with a more comprehensive detail of this
transaction and what is required of you. Please reply to my private Email: mr_shingli00005@yahoo.com.tw

Niciun comentariu: